WELCOME TO FREDERICKSBURG, TEXAS
Fredericksburg, Texas is known for the Best Bed and Breakfasts, Restaurants, Shopping, Wineries and Texas Hill Country Attractions.
Fredericksburg, Texas is located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, was founded in 1846 by German settlers and it’s charm and heritage endure to this day. The historic district is a designated National Register Historic District. It., just a little over an hour drive from Austin and San Antonio, is known for it’s great lodging, and is home to some of the best bed and breakfasts, cottages and guest houses. It offers a unique shopping experience with some of Texas best specialty shops filled with antiques, gifts, fashion, foods, books and more. The restaurants are famous for their international menu of German, Mexican, Spanish, continental and American favorites. The 290 wine trail has over 10 wineries to visit during the Texas wine trail events
When planning your Texas Hill Country visit, remember attractions are open during the week so there is no need to wait for the weekend. In fact, Fredericksburg is a great destination any day of the week, any season of the year. Whether you are looking for fine dining, the best in shopping, charming wineries, Texas Hill Country Resorts, a romantic bed and breakfast or a leisurely drive through the Texas hill country, Fredericksburg, Texas with all its shops, museums, galleries, fine dining, wineries and Texas hill country attractions, will provide a memorable experience not soon forgotten.
Saturday 12/20 10%
Considerable cloudiness. Lows overnight in the low 40s.
Sunday 12/21 10%
Sun and a few passing clouds. High near 60F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 12/22 10%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 73F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday 12/23 10%
Partly cloudy skies. Gusty winds in the morning. High 52F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.
Wednesday 12/24 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 61F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday 12/25 0%
Sunny skies. High 66F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Fredricksburg, Texas Event Calendar
- "Christmas Art Show" at RS Hanna Gallery 11/15/2014 - 12/20/2014
- Hill Country Regional Christmas Lighting Trail 11/28/2014 - 1/1/2015
- Eisbahn Seasonal Ice Skating 11/28/2014 - 1/4/2015
- "Small Works" Art Show at Insight Gallery 12/2/2014 - 12/29/2014
- "Red Alert"" Art Show at Fredericksburg Art Guild 12/5/2014 - 12/28/2014
- Fredericksburg Trade Days 12/19/2014 - 12/21/2014
- Luckenbach Christmas Ball 12/20/2014
- Silver Spur Gun & Blade Show 12/20/2014 - 12/21/2014
- 45th Annual LBJ Tree Lighting at Lyndon B. Johnson State Park & Historic Site 12/21/2014
- Boxing Day at Becker Vineyards 12/26/2014
- Zweite Weihnachten 12/26/2014
- The Auslander Winter Music Festival 12/26/2014 - 1/3/2015
- Luckenbach New Year's Eve Dance 12/31/2014
- USO Style Hangar Dance at the Hangar Hotel 12/31/2014
- Turner Hall New Year's Eve Dance 12/31/2014