WELCOME TO FREDERICKSBURG, TEXAS
Fredericksburg, Texas is known for the Best Bed and Breakfasts, Restaurants, Shopping, Wineries and Texas Hill Country Attractions.
Fredericksburg, Texas is located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, was founded in 1846 by German settlers and it’s charm and heritage endure to this day. The historic district is a designated National Register Historic District. It., just a little over an hour drive from Austin and San Antonio, is known for it’s great lodging, and is home to some of the best bed and breakfasts, cottages and guest houses. It offers a unique shopping experience with some of Texas best specialty shops filled with antiques, gifts, fashion, foods, books and more. The restaurants are famous for their international menu of German, Mexican, Spanish, continental and American favorites. The 290 wine trail has over 10 wineries to visit during the Texas wine trail events
When planning your Texas Hill Country visit, remember attractions are open during the week so there is no need to wait for the weekend. In fact, Fredericksburg is a great destination any day of the week, any season of the year. Whether you are looking for fine dining, the best in shopping, charming wineries, Texas Hill Country Resorts, a romantic bed and breakfast or a leisurely drive through the Texas hill country, Fredericksburg, Texas with all its shops, museums, galleries, fine dining, wineries and Texas hill country attractions, will provide a memorable experience not soon forgotten.
Sunday 11/23 0%
Plentiful sunshine. High 74F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
Monday 11/24 0%
Sunny skies. High near 60F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 11/25 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High near 60F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 11/26 0%
Mainly sunny. High 66F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday 11/27 0%
Sunny skies. High 68F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 11/28 10%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 66F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Fredricksburg, Texas Event Calendar
- 2014 National Fall Art Show at Whistle Pik Galleries 10/3/2014 - 11/29/2014
- "Feeding Frenzy" Art Show at Fredericksburg Art Guild 11/7/2014 - 11/30/2014
- “Contemporary Masters Invitational” Fall Event at Fredericksburg Art Gallery 11/7/2014 - 11/29/2014
- "Celebrating Women in the Arts" Art Show at RS Hanna Gallery 11/7/2014 - 11/30/2014
- "Christmas Art Show" at RS Hanna Gallery 11/15/2014 - 12/20/2014
- Annual Lighting of Community Christmas Tree and German Pyramid 11/28/2014 7:00 PM - 11/28/2014
- The Peddler Show 11/28/2014 - 11/30/2014
- Hill Country Regional Christmas Lighting Trail 11/28/2014 - 1/1/2015
- Eisbahn Seasonal Ice Skating 11/28/2014 - 1/4/2015
- Fredericksburg Trade Days 11/28/2014 - 11/30/2014
- Holiday Cookie Decorating & German Traditions at Lyndon B. Johnson State Park & Historic Site 11/29/2014
- Luckenbach Thanksgiving Dance 11/29/2014
- "Small Works" Art Show at Insight Gallery 12/2/2014 - 12/29/2014
- "Tis the Season for Jewels" Trunk Show at Artisans at Rocky Hill 12/5/2014
- Light the Night Christmas Parade & Afterglow 12/5/2014 6:30 PM - 12/5/2014
- 8th Annual Tin Star Lilly Christmas Shoot and BBQ Cook-Off 12/5/2014 - 12/7/2014
- Texas Hill Country Wineries "Holiday Wine Trail" 12/5/2014 - 12/14/2014
- First Friday Art Walk Fredericksburg 12/5/2014
- "Red Alert"" Art Show at Fredericksburg Art Guild 12/5/2014 - 12/28/2014
- Beer & Hymns at Pedernales Brewing Company 12/6/2014 5:00 PM - 12/6/2014 6:00 PM
- 57th Annual Holiday Home Tour 12/6/2014
- Kinderfest at the Pioneer Museum 12/6/2014
- Pedernales Cellars 6th Birthday Bash 12/6/2014
- Fredericksburg Chorale Christmas Concert 12/6/2014
- Port & Stilton Tasting at Becker Vineyards 12/6/2014 - 12/7/2014
- Pearl Harbor Day Observance - National Museum of the Pacific War 12/7/2014
- 9th Annual Holiday Celebration of Art at Artisans 12/12/2014
- The Christmas Journey 12/12/2014 - 12/13/2014
- Tannenbaum Ball 12/13/2014
- Fredericksburg Chorale “Dialogues & Dances” 12/13/2014 7:00 PM - 12/13/2014