WELCOME TO FREDERICKSBURG, TEXAS
Fredericksburg, Texas is known for the Best Bed and Breakfasts, Restaurants, Shopping, Wineries and Texas Hill Country Attractions.
Fredericksburg, Texas is located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, was founded in 1846 by German settlers and it’s charm and heritage endure to this day. The historic district is a designated National Register Historic District. It., just a little over an hour drive from Austin and San Antonio, is known for it’s great lodging, and is home to some of the best bed and breakfasts, cottages and guest houses. It offers a unique shopping experience with some of Texas best specialty shops filled with antiques, gifts, fashion, foods, books and more. The restaurants are famous for their international menu of German, Mexican, Spanish, continental and American favorites. The 290 wine trail has over 10 wineries to visit during the Texas wine trail events
When planning your Texas Hill Country visit, remember attractions are open during the week so there is no need to wait for the weekend. In fact, Fredericksburg is a great destination any day of the week, any season of the year. Whether you are looking for fine dining, the best in shopping, charming wineries, Texas Hill Country Resorts, a romantic bed and breakfast or a leisurely drive through the Texas hill country, Fredericksburg, Texas with all its shops, museums, galleries, fine dining, wineries and Texas hill country attractions, will provide a memorable experience not soon forgotten.
Friday 10/24 0%
Clear. Lows overnight in the upper 50s.
Saturday 10/25 0%
Sunny. High near 85F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 10/26 0%
Sunny skies. High 83F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 10/27 10%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 81F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday 10/28 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 81F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 10/29 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 77F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Fredricksburg, Texas Event Calendar
- Gladys Roldan de Moras One Woman Art Show at Insight Gallery 10/1/2014 - 10/25/2014
- Texas Hill Country Wineries "Texas Wine Month Trail" 10/1/2014 - 10/31/2014
- "Sweet Treats" Art Show at Fredericksburg Art Guild 10/2/2014 - 11/2/2014
- "The Joy of Collecting" Art Show at RS Hanna Gallery 10/3/2014 - 10/31/2014
- 2014 National Fall Art Show at Whistle Pik Galleries 10/3/2014 - 11/29/2014
- Hill Country Tour of Homes 10/24/2014 10:00 AM - 10/26/2014 6:00 PM
- Fun with Fiber - Lyndon B. Johnson State Park & Historic Site 10/25/2014
- Fredericksburg Food & Wine Fest 10/25/2014
- Texas Gun and Knife Show 10/25/2014 - 10/26/2014
- Fredericksburg Fall Farmers Market 10/30/2014 4:00 PM - 10/30/2014 6:30 PM
- "The New Old Guard" Art Show at InSight Gallery 11/1/2014 - 11/22/2014
- Beer & Hymns at Pedernales Brewing Company 11/1/2014 5:00 PM - 11/1/2014 6:00 PM
- "Elvis & Beyond" Tribute Show at the Hangar Hotel 11/1/2014
- Harvestfest – A German Chorale Concert 11/2/2014
- Chamber Tech Tuesday 11/4/2014 11:00 AM - 11/4/2014 12:00 PM
- Fredericksburg Fall Farmers Market 11/6/2014 4:00 PM - 11/6/2014 6:30 PM
- Texas All Star Big Band Bash 11/6/2014 - 11/8/2014
- Hill Country Blood Drive 11/6/2014 1:00 PM - 11/6/2014 7:00 PM
- "Feeding Frenzy" Art Show at Fredericksburg Art Guild 11/7/2014 - 11/30/2014
- 22nd Annual Die Kunstler Fine Art Show and Sale 11/7/2014 - 11/9/2014
- "Morning Dawns - Evening Fades" The Art of Jill Holland at Artisans 11/7/2014 - 11/22/2014
- “Contemporary Masters Invitational” Fall Event at Fredericksburg Art Gallery 11/7/2014 - 11/29/2014
- "Celebrating Women in the Arts" Art Show at RS Hanna Gallery 11/7/2014 - 11/30/2014
- First Friday Art Walk Fredericksburg 11/7/2014
- 4th Annual Glöggfest at Pedernales Cellars 11/8/2014
- Fredericksburg Chorale “Dialogues & Dances” 11/8/2014 7:00 PM - 11/8/2014
- Pacific Combat Living History Program - National Museum of the Pacific War 11/8/2014 - 11/9/2014
- Historic Country School Open House 11/8/2014
- Pumpkin Chunkin' at Becker Vineyards 11/8/2014
- Veterans Day Ceremony - National Museum of the Pacific War 11/11/2014